Open Positions: Talent Partnership Executive (remote sales)
Are you bright, articulate, hard-working, and ready to break into the world of tech with a growing startup? Join the awesome team at FirstScreen as a Talent Partnership Executive! We are driven to fundamentally disrupt the way companies accelerate their value by offering a next-generation, AI automated phone platform that will greatly reduce overall recruiting, market, support or business process time AND save organizations hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. This is an incredible opportunity to join a passionate group of individuals on the ground floor as well as help drive the success and future growth of the company.
NOTE: The comp plan for this role initially fully-commission based with quick transition to salary + commission
- Leveraging existing networks to quickly identify and contact new sales opportunities
- Manage an entire lead cycle, from prospecting to close
- Prospecting for new opportunities using social engineering, cold calls/emails and inbound leads
- Moving prospects through a well-defined "trial to subscription" journey ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded at all times
- Perform analysis, develop insights into potential customers' current challenges and articulate how our services can help resolve their pain
- Conducting product walkthrough demos for individuals and groups
- Hit targets on a recurring basis
- Onboard and guide customers in using a proof of concept leading to eventual pay-as-you-go / SaaS or volume-based subscriptions while building strong partnerships
- Educate customers on new product features and influence upsell opportunities
- Lead renewal discussions with follow-through wins
- Positivity, high energy and awesomeness. You are excited about being an integral part of a fast moving start-up and consider no job too small with an urge to get things done today
- An existing, established pipeline of decision-makers in the HR/Talent Acquisition/Recruiting space
- 2+ years working in software/cloud/SaaS sales (full lifecycle preferred)
- Outstanding communication skills. You love interacting with customers and working in cross-functional team environments.
- Top notch analytical skills. You are comfortable working with numbers, performing analysis
- A fearless attitude: no prospect is out of reach
- A great attitude and the ability to work with and collaborate with a close-knit team
- Ability to learn how to use technical products / lingo quickly
- Digital and Social Marketing experience is a plus
- Come in at the ground level, and be an instrumental part of the growth of a fast growing tech start-up
- Learn the ins and outs of digital marketing, e-commerce and SaaS businesses
- Work with an awesome close-knit team who roots each other on to success!
- 100% remote work opportunity - sell while in your pajamas if that brings out the best in you
- Unlimited vacation + Flex work hours - we all have goals and trust each other to be responsible, respectful and results oriented to meet them
- We move quickly - You see and feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team
- Have a direct hand in helping to build our organizational culture of collaboration, respect, results and do good!
- Health insurance options after successful trial period
- Casual dress policy: Unless you're face-to-face with a potential client, be comfortable!