Open Positions: Partnership Account Executive (remote sales)
NOTE: This role is initially fully commission-based
It's a new year, do you want to be a key contributor to re-shaping how companies and job seekers find each other? Are you bright, articulate, hard-working, and want to be a passionate influencer in a growing startup? Join the awesome team at FirstScreen as a Talent Partnership Executive! We have delivered a next-generation, automated interviewing solution that will greatly reduce overall recruiting time, and we need your help to bring it to the masses. If you want to join the #RecruitingRevolution, this is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a passionate group of individuals on the ground floor as well as help drive the success and future growth of the company.
- Comfortable in a fully commission-based role
- An existing, established pipeline of decision-makers (at least 75 in your professional network)
- At least 2 years in a selling role (ideally in SaaS sales)
- A US citizen and residing in the US
- Leveraging existing networks to quickly identify and contact new sales opportunities
- Manage an entire lead cycle, from prospecting to close
- Prospecting for new opportunities using social engineering, cold calls/emails and inbound leads
- Moving prospects through a well-defined "trial to subscription" journey ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded at all times
- Perform analysis, develop insights into potential customers' current challenges and articulate how our services can help resolve their pain
- Conducting product walkthrough demos for individuals and groups
- Onboard and guide customers in using a trial subscription leading to eventual volume-based subscriptions while building strong partnerships
- Educate customers on new product features and influence upsell opportunities
- Lead renewal discussions with follow-through wins
- Positivity, high energy and awesomeness. You are excited about being an integral part of a fast moving start-up and consider no job too small with an urge to get things done today
- An existing, established pipeline of decision-makers in the HR/Talent Acquisition/Recruiting space
- 2+ years working in software/cloud/SaaS sales (full lifecycle preferred)
- Outstanding communication skills. You love interacting with customers and working in cross-functional team environments.
- Top notch analytical skills. You are comfortable working with numbers, performing analysis
- A fearless attitude: no prospect is out of reach
- A great attitude and the ability to work with and collaborate with a close-knit team
- Ability to learn how to use technical products / lingo quickly
- Digital and Social Marketing experience is a plus
- Come in at the ground level, and be an instrumental part of the growth of a fast growing tech start-up
- Learn the ins and outs of digital marketing, e-commerce and SaaS businesses
- Work with an awesome close-knit team who roots each other on to success!
- 100% remote work opportunity - sell while in your pajamas if that brings out the best in you
- Unlimited vacation + Flex work hours - we all have goals and trust each other to be responsible, respectful and results oriented to meet them
- We move quickly - You see and feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team
- Have a direct hand in helping to build our organizational culture of collaboration, respect, results and do good!
- Casual dress policy: Unless you're face-to-face with a potential client, be comfortable!